WORLD FLIGHT 2019 | V-TAIL BONANZA
Around the world (westwards) in a Beechcraft Bonanza V35B.
From Warsaw to Warsaw.
Current position – Sogndal (ENSG), Norway. Grounded by icing conditions and low clouds over the North Sea. Next stop – Sumburgh (EGPB), UK.
I fly live on youtube with mostly Polish audience but I would like to invite you to join me! I’d be happy to chat in English, discussing this flight and answering questions.
- Flights (landings): 4
- Distance: 805 nm
- Flight time: 6 godzin 0 minut
- Aircraft / engine: 7,4 godzin
- Fuel: 89 gal
- Longest flight: EPBC-EKRN – 299 nm
- VFR flights: 0
- IFR flights: 3
- Mixed VFR/IFR flights: 1
- the same aircraft on each leg (Beech Bonanza by A2A Simulations)
- no GPS, just the old radio-navigation equipment (VOR, DME, ADF)
- no modifications allowed
- live weather (Active Sky)
- online on Vatsim
- live on YouTube
- adhering to real-world rules (law, procedures, safety considerations)
Wojciech Przybylski2019-03-28 00:55:352019-03-28 01:10:03World Flight 2019. Part #1-3 (Poland to Norway)
From Poland to Norway. The first part of my World Flight in Beechcraft Bonanza. Check out what happened over Poland, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
If you like this site please help and click this button!
Powered by WordPress Popup