WORLD FLIGHT 2019 | V-TAIL BONANZA
Around the world (westwards) in a Beechcraft Bonanza V35B.
From Warsaw to Warsaw.
Current position – Sogndal (ENSG), Norway. Grounded by icing conditions and low clouds over the North Sea. Next stop – Sumburgh (EGPB), UK.
I fly live on youtube with mostly Polish audience but I would like to invite you to join me! I’d be happy to chat in English, discussing this flight and answering questions.
- Flights (landings): 4
- Distance: 805 nm
- Flight time: 6 godzin 0 minut
- Aircraft / engine: 7,4 godzin
- Fuel: 89 gal
- Longest flight: EPBC-EKRN – 299 nm
- VFR flights: 0
- IFR flights: 3
- Mixed VFR/IFR flights: 1
- the same aircraft on each leg (Beech Bonanza by A2A Simulations)
- no GPS, just the old radio-navigation equipment (VOR, DME, ADF)
- no modifications allowed
- live weather (Active Sky)
- online on Vatsim
- live on YouTube
- adhering to real-world rules (law, procedures, safety considerations)