What are your PC specs? Which add-ons do you use? How do you get this quality? This are common questions that I get. Here are the answers.
Currently I use a PC that I built on my own:
- processor: Intel i5 3570k overclocked to 4.2GHz
- motherboard: AsRock Z77 Exptreme 4
- memory (RAM): 2x4GB: KINGSTON HyperX DDR3 2x4GB 2400MHz
- graphics: Gigabyte GTX 580
- hard drive (HDD): SSHD SEAGATE 1TB 3,5″ ST1000DX001 7200 64MB
- second hard drive (HDD): Samsung HD502IJ 500GB 7200
- dvd drive/recorder: yes (I rarely use it and I do not remember the brand)
- power supply: Cooler Master GX LITE 700W RS700-ACABL3
- cpu cooling: 12cm fan + radiator (do not remember the brand – it is 6 years old and lost it’s casing years ago)
I never changed the whole PC at one time – it’s an old case that hold parts that I bought over the years and it’s in a constant process of upgrade. I have a few items on my “soon to be upgraded” list – the second SSHD drive, more efficient CPU cooling and a new processor + mobo.
- Saitek X52 Pro joystick
- TrackIR head tracking device
- Windows 10